We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Disable TrackBall for specific series

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

128373 Jan 17,2017 11:45 AM Jan 18,2017 06:03 AM WPF 1
Tags: SfChart
Maurizio Taddei
Asked On January 17, 2017 11:45 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to disable the Track-Ball behavior only for specific series. 

In the attached sample you can see that there are two line series (actually one is a fast line) and one RangeAreaSeries. When you launch the sample you will notice that the track-ball line snaps to the edges of the RangeAreaSeries. I don't want this to happen. I want to disable the track-ball for this series. I only want the track-ball to snap to the "Patient Result" and "Limit of Detection" lines.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maurizio

Attachment: Testing_WFP_Charts_408b2674.rar

Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 18, 2017 06:03 AM

Hi Maurizio, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Currently, we do not have direct support to disable of trackball behavior of a series among multiple series present in chart area. However, we have achieved your requirement in workaround with the PointToValue() of chart. We have modified the provided sample and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Sample: TrackBall 

Regards, 
Devi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;