We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using ValueList

Hi everyone

I'm using a SfDataGrid to show all the records in a Database. Everything is working fine, except for the Guid-values; they are not shown. What I'm trying to achieve is that this Guid-value is converted using a ValueList.

For example: the table that is shown in the grid contains a Guid-value "IdUser" which references to a table with the Users for the application. When the grid is generated I want the Guid-value of "IdUser" to be converted to a property of the Users-table.

Is this possible to do?

P.S.: is this also possible with an integer-value to be converted to an enum-string?

1 Reply

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team January 17, 2017 06:27 PM UTC

Hi Stefaan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and based on your requirement you have to set the IdUser property is List<UsersTable> and you have to define the display values of that column by writing a converter for DisplayBinding. Please refer the below UG link for DisplayBinding Converter. 

Query regarding integer-value to be converted to an enum-string 

You can achieve your requirement by writing the Converter of the GridColumn.DisplayBinding to customize the cell content.  

If your requirement is defer for this, could you please share your sample along with replication procedure, that would be more helpful for further analyze. 

Regards, 
Ashok 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon