We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Calendar change year not working

I am using v14.4.0.20 on the Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfCalendar from the Syncfusion NuGet repository.

This problem occurs in Android, but works fine in iOS.

I am using the calendar in Month view, set to for example January 2017. I click on the year, and the calendar switches to the year mode.

Now I sweep down to switch year, to 2016, and the calendar is now showing 2016 correctly. Next I click on a month, for example September.

In iOS I now switch back to the Month view displaying correctly September 2016.

BUT in Android it switches back to the Month view on September 2017 which is incorrect.

The OnViewModeChanged event in both cases matches the month/year that is switched to.

Are you aware of this issue? If not, can this be fixed?

1 Reply

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team January 13, 2017 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have fixed the reported issue "" internally. A support incident to get the fix for the issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon