We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule failing on client end

Good day,

I am utilizing the schedule in a program that is designed to track various business tasks. I have tested the program over and over again on my computer with no problems what so ever. However, after moving the app over to another computer I am running into a strange and significant problem. The app initially opens fine, and everything other than the schedule control works perfectly, including a data grid and attached database. The schedule does show up fine and allows the user to change the month (it is in month view) and the schedule does display a series of appointments that are fed to it from a datagrid, however, if the user clicks on any visible date the app immediately crashes (with the "Has Stopped Working") error.

The dlls are in the application folder appropriately. Is there any none cause of this schedule clicking issue?

Thanks.

1 Reply

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team January 12, 2017 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Travis, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Since the shared information was not sufficient to reproduce the reported issue, could you please share the below mentioned details so that we could proceed further and provide you a possible solution in high priority? 

1.       Issue reproducing Code. 
2.       Machine Configuration details on remote machine. 
3.       Error log details. 
4.       Screenshots. 
5.       Issue reproducing sample. (If possible) 

Regards, 
Jeyasri M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon