We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HTMLUI functionality for Xamarin Forms?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to simply render HTML on to a Xamarin form control. Something similar to Windows Forms HTMLUI control. Are there any controls that can do this in the Xamarin Forms control suite? I am doing this currently with a Native XF WebView at the moment, but is kind of funky.... (not loading HTML sometimes, etc), plus I need to pre-pend and post-pend html for <Head> and <Body> to the data field, which just has markup. ie, It would be great to just set the source to an HTML tagged source file and have it render it.  I am thinking of creating a PDF doc from HTML and rendering  it with PDF Viewer, but this seems like overkill. Any ideas here?

1 Reply

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 12, 2017 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Russ,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we do not have any Xamarin.Forms control that displays HTML contents. We have considered your requirement “HTMlUI component on Xamarin.Forms” and logged a feature report. The feature will be implemented and included in any of our release.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon