We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I hide the header on the SFSchedule

Hi,

I want to hide the header on the schedule control because I want to only use the timeslots. I know i can customize it, by customizing the headerTitleBarView template, but how do I hide it alltogether.

Thanks,
Tariq

3 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Tariq, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Regarding Query “Showing Only Timeslots in SfSchedule”. 

I.            Regarding “Hiding Schedule Header”. 

Your requirement of Hiding Schedule Header can be achieved by changing the value to HeaderHeight property of ScheduleHeaderStyle class in SfSchedule which will be used to set the height to schedule header. 

II.            Regarding “Hiding  Schedule view Header”. 

Your requirement of Hiding Schedule View Header can be achieved by changing the value to DayViewHeaderHeight property of ScheduleDayViewHeaderStyle class in SfSchedule which will be used to set the height to schedule view header

III.            Regarding “Hiding AllDay panel “. 

Schedule All Day panel visibility can be enabled or disabled by using ShowAllDay property of SfSchedule. 

Based on your requirement we have prepared a sample and please find the sample from below link. 

Sample:    HidingScheduleHeaders 

Regards, 
Jeyasri M. 

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team January 10, 2017 12:14 PM UTC

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:03 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 128212, How can I hide the headeron the SFSchedule, has been updated. 

Thanks, this works 

RP Ranjani Prabhakaran Syncfusion Team January 10, 2017 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Tariq, 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please reach us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ranjani 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon