We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can I hide the header on the SFSchedule

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

128212 Jan 8,2017 08:06 PM Jan 10,2017 07:15 AM UWP 3
Tags: SfSchedule
tariq
Asked On January 8, 2017 08:06 PM

Hi,

I want to hide the header on the schedule control because I want to only use the timeslots. I know i can customize it, by customizing the headerTitleBarView template, but how do I hide it alltogether.

Thanks,
Tariq

Jeyasri M [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 9, 2017 04:18 AM

Hi Tariq, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Regarding Query “Showing Only Timeslots in SfSchedule”. 

I.            Regarding “Hiding Schedule Header”. 

Your requirement of Hiding Schedule Header can be achieved by changing the value to HeaderHeight property of ScheduleHeaderStyle class in SfSchedule which will be used to set the height to schedule header. 

II.            Regarding “Hiding  Schedule view Header”. 

Your requirement of Hiding Schedule View Header can be achieved by changing the value to DayViewHeaderHeight property of ScheduleDayViewHeaderStyle class in SfSchedule which will be used to set the height to schedule view header

III.            Regarding “Hiding AllDay panel “. 

Schedule All Day panel visibility can be enabled or disabled by using ShowAllDay property of SfSchedule. 

Based on your requirement we have prepared a sample and please find the sample from below link. 

Sample:    HidingScheduleHeaders 

Regards, 
Jeyasri M. 

Ranjani Prabhakaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2017 07:14 AM

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:03 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 128212, How can I hide the headeron the SFSchedule, has been updated. 

Thanks, this works 

Ranjani Prabhakaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2017 07:15 AM

Hi Tariq, 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please reach us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ranjani 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;