We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Swipe Left or Right to Change Display

Hi,

I have a SplineSeries chart that display  a 24hrs data in one view.  I would like to know if it is possible to implement a swipe right to to display the previous day data (current date - 1) and swipe left to display (Currrent Date + 1)  data?  

Thank you.

Regards,

7 Replies

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team January 4, 2017 02:18 PM UTC

Hi Albert,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

You can achieve your requirement using ZoomFactor and ZoomPosition property in ChartAxis. We have also prepared a sample for this. Please download this from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128113/ze/SplineSample-1574914930  

Please let me know, if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

AK Albert K replied to Parthiban Sundaram January 4, 2017 02:54 PM UTC

Hi Albert,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

You can achieve your requirement using ZoomFactor and ZoomPosition property in ChartAxis. We have also prepared a sample for this. Please download this from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128113/ze/SplineSample-1574914930  

Please let me know, if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

Hi,

Thanks for the sample.    Your sample show a zoom out data set for three days then swiping it moves .  What I am looking for is a bit more advance.  I would like to be able to maintain the X-axis to 24hrs and when I swipe right then it will load the (date - 1) data set.  My dataset for one day is 290 points so loading multiple days in advance will slow and also I want to show exactly one day of data and be able to zoom in and out for that 24hr period.

Thank you.

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the update.

We have modified the sample based on your requirement. Please download and check the sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128113/ze/SplineSample-486604399  

If the sample doesn’t meet your requirement, please provide us below details regarding your requirement.

1. If you swipe, do you need to move to the previous day gradually or jump (fling) to it.
2. Regarding “be able to zoom in and out for that 24hr period”, do you mean that you should not be able to pan to the previous day while in zoom mode.

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Regards,
Parthiban S

AK Albert K January 9, 2017 01:09 PM UTC

Hi,

1) I would like to be able to swipe to the the next day gradually, much like a slide to the next page effect.
2) Within the page that display the graph (24hrs period), I should be able to zoom in and out.  when I swipe then that graph will reload the previous day (swipe right) and next day (swipe left).  The page should be displaying only 24hrs worth of data.

Hope that you can provide me with a working sample soonest.  Thank you for the support. 

Regards,
Albert.

AK Albert K January 13, 2017 12:09 PM UTC

Hi,

Is there any progress?   Thank you.

AK Albert K replied to Parthiban Sundaram January 17, 2017 01:10 AM UTC

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the update.

We have modified the sample based on your requirement. Please download and check the sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128113/ze/SplineSample-486604399  

If the sample doesn’t meet your requirement, please provide us below details regarding your requirement.

1. If you swipe, do you need to move to the previous day gradually or jump (fling) to it.
2. Regarding “be able to zoom in and out for that 24hr period”, do you mean that you should not be able to pan to the previous day while in zoom mode.

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Regards,
Parthiban S

1) I would like to be able to swipe to the t next day gradually, much like a slide to the next page effect.
2) Within the page that display the graph (24hrs period), I should be able to zoom in and out.  when I swipe then that graph will reload the previous day (swipe right) and next day (swipe left).  The page should be displaying only 24hrs worth of data.

Hope that you can provide me with a working sample soonest.  Thank you for the support. 

MK Magesh Kumar Krishnan Syncfusion Team January 18, 2017 02:21 PM UTC

Hi Albert,

Query 1: I would like to be able to swipe to the t next day gradually, much like a slide to the next page effect.

We have prepared a sample based on this. Please download the sample from the location given below.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/167236/ze/128113-1026223237

Query 2: Within the page that display the graph (24hrs period), I should be able to zoom in and out. when I swipe then that graph will reload the previous day (swipe right) and next day (swipe left). The page should be displaying only 24hrs worth of data.

As of now, there are restrictions in achieving this behaviour along with the behaviour in Query 1.

We kindly request you to check the sample and let us know If your requirement is different from this.

Regards,
Magesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon