We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Selecting multiple dates which are not in sequence

Hi,

I would like to select multiple days in the Month view of the sfCalendar and then assign a specific background color to the selected dates. So for example I could select day 10, 15,16,17,19 then I want to assign a background color red (and c# class object) to those dates. Then I could go on to create a new selection of dates and assign a different background color. How would I go about this?

I have tried using a CellTemplateSelector but this determines the template at startup, not when I select dates.
I also tried using the Tapped event to create my own collection of selected dates, but from that event (tapped on sfCalendar) I am not able to set/change the background color.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Regards,
  Pieter

1 Reply

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team January 2, 2017 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Pieter, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

A support incident to track the status of the requirement has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon