We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

error

Assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.4450.0.15, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=534543543' does not contain a Web resource with name 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web.Resources.web.ej.pdfviewer.min.js'.

How can I solve this?
Thanks

5 Replies

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team January 4, 2017 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Zaid, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

We have created an incident under your account for your queries in your last update. We request you to follow the incident for further updates. You can log in to our support system using the following link,  

Regards,  
Sabari Anand

CS Christopher Scholl July 11, 2017 12:18 AM UTC

What was the solution to this?  I'm having the (almost) same issue ...

When I put a Gantt Chart on a page (with a master) I get:

Assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=15.2460.0.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' does not contain a Web resource with name 'Syncfusion.EJ.Web.Resources.web.ej.data.min.js'.

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 12, 2017 06:20 PM UTC

Hi Christopher, 
We regret for the inconvenience caused. 
We have analyzed the reported issue in our sample and can able to reproduce. Hence, we have logged a bug report on this. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming volume 3 main release. 
Please let us know, if you require any other assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

CS Christopher Scholl July 12, 2017 09:43 PM UTC

So when will that be released?  If it's going to be more than a few days, what version of your software actually works?  Thanks!

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 13, 2017 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Christopher, 
We could able to see that you have created an incident for this same query and will provide the solution in that incident. Please follow up with the incident. 
The Volume 3 main release will be expected to roll out at the end of July 2017. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon