We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Help to debug why the scheduler is not displaying the data in the control

Hi:

I had more than a day trying to detect why the schedule control is not displaying the data that is coming from my GetData action method that is invoked by the datamanager.

The sample that you sent me works fine, so i created a new ASP.NET Core mvc project from scratch but the data is not being displayed in the calendar.  I hardcoded the data in the GetData to make it simple.  I checked that all the js, css, and configuration are the same in these two projects.  Everything is the sample.  Also the view is the same.

So my question is, what technique may I use to debug that the view is receiving the model, because the action method is invoked properly, but no data is being shown in the control.

No error is being raised.

Appreciate your help.

David

2 Replies

DS dsapo December 28, 2016 08:48 PM UTC

Hi again:

I found the problem myself that was caused by the ASP.NET core latest version rendering the json properties in lower case.

So I solved this adding this code in the Startup class:

services.AddMvc()
                .AddJsonOptions(options => options.SerializerSettings.ContractResolver = new DefaultContractResolver());

Regards,

David

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 2, 2017 05:19 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your update and we are happy to hear that you found a solution.  

Kindly let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon