We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Localization And Globalization Pivot Grid

Hi,

i use the PivotGird with "Excel-like Filtering" (AllowMultiFunctionalSortFilter = true).
I have created a resource file for the PivotGrid (Syncfusion.PivotAnalysis.Wpf.de-DE.resx) and translated some texts.
That works.

When I translate the "Filter_ComboBox" resources (e.g., Filter_ComboBox_Equals), filtering no longer works.
At runtime, the ResourceWrapperKeys show the correct (translated) values.

If I rename the value back to the English original (e.g., Filter_ComboBox_Equals = equals) it works again.

Do I something wrong, or is there a bug?
Thanks.

2 Replies

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team December 21, 2016 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Denig, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently we are analyzing your query –“Excel-like filtering feature doesn’t working for localized languages” with high priority. We will share you the prompt details by 22nd December, 2016. 

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team December 22, 2016 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Denig,

We have created an incident to log an improvement task on behalf of you. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. We request you to follow with the incident for further details.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards, 
Sabaridass R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon