We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

select multiple rows in a datagrid

Using FAQ 5.36 (How can I make my grid never have an active edit cell and always select whole rows) I developed a new datagrid to handle multi-selections. That part works fine. In the datagrid the property "AllowSorting" is set to TRUE and therefore I can't simply iterate through my grid and check the IsSelected. My question now is, how do I know which rows are selected??? Thanks a lot

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 21, 2002 07:39 PM UTC

Try this. It will run you through the selected rows in a datagrid: Dim varbook as variant For Each varbook In Myform.Mydatagrid.SelBookmarks Myform.Mydatagrid.Bookmark = varbook Next varbook Should give you all selected rows from the datagrid. If you should know of any code that can make multiple selections in a datagrid using the mouse, I'll be happy to hear from you on nucklebag@yahoo.dk Pete. > Using FAQ 5.36 (How can I make my grid never have an active edit cell and always select whole rows) I developed a new datagrid to handle multi-selections. That part works fine. In the datagrid the property "AllowSorting" is set to TRUE and therefore I can't simply iterate through my grid and check the IsSelected. My question now is, how do I know which rows are selected??? > > Thanks a lot

HB Heike Brackmann October 22, 2002 06:47 AM UTC

Thanks but this doesn't help because I'm using VB.Net and there is no SelBookmarks. Look at FAQ 5.36. There'll you find an example of how to select mutliple rows by mouse.

SH Shaju March 14, 2018 12:28 PM UTC

I'm using VB.Net

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team March 15, 2018 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Shaju,  

Thanks for contacting us.  

We already provided the sample in our online documentation. The samples can be downloaded from the below link. Please make refer the below UG link,  

Please let us know, if you have any other queries.  

Regards,  
Arulpriya  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon