We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

select multiple rows in a datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1279 Oct 10,2002 04:34 AM Mar 15,2018 07:28 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: FAQ
Heike Brackmann
Asked On October 10, 2002 04:34 AM

Using FAQ 5.36 (How can I make my grid never have an active edit cell and always select whole rows) I developed a new datagrid to handle multi-selections. That part works fine. In the datagrid the property "AllowSorting" is set to TRUE and therefore I can't simply iterate through my grid and check the IsSelected. My question now is, how do I know which rows are selected??? Thanks a lot

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2002 03:39 PM

Try this. It will run you through the selected rows in a datagrid: Dim varbook as variant For Each varbook In Myform.Mydatagrid.SelBookmarks Myform.Mydatagrid.Bookmark = varbook Next varbook Should give you all selected rows from the datagrid. If you should know of any code that can make multiple selections in a datagrid using the mouse, I'll be happy to hear from you on nucklebag@yahoo.dk Pete. > Using FAQ 5.36 (How can I make my grid never have an active edit cell and always select whole rows) I developed a new datagrid to handle multi-selections. That part works fine. In the datagrid the property "AllowSorting" is set to TRUE and therefore I can't simply iterate through my grid and check the IsSelected. My question now is, how do I know which rows are selected??? > > Thanks a lot

Heike Brackmann
Replied On October 22, 2002 02:47 AM

Thanks but this doesn't help because I'm using VB.Net and there is no SelBookmarks. Look at FAQ 5.36. There'll you find an example of how to select mutliple rows by mouse.

Shaju
Replied On March 14, 2018 08:28 AM

I'm using VB.Net

Arulpriya Ramalingam [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 15, 2018 07:28 AM

Hi Shaju,  

Thanks for contacting us.  

We already provided the sample in our online documentation. The samples can be downloaded from the below link. Please make refer the below UG link,  

Please let us know, if you have any other queries.  

Regards,  
Arulpriya  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;