We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Does SfChart3D supports zooming ?

Dear Syncfusion,

I was able to create a 3D bar chart using SfChart3D chart dynamically. This chart can be rotated. However i didn't find any function to set the zooming.
Is Zooming available for SfChart3D ? If yes, can you share the code snippet.

The zooming works nicely for all 3D charts created using Chart.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Rajani

5 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 12, 2016 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Rajani, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We would like to inform you that currently, we do not have Zooming support for SfChart3D. 

Regards, 

Devi

RD Rajani Davuluri December 12, 2016 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Devi,

Is this feature planned in near future ? I need to make a decision for my project to use Chart or SfChart3D.
Most of your documentation emphasis on to use Sfxxxx controls. Is there any difference if I go ahead and use Chart for all my plotting purpose ? In terms of performance are Chart and SfChart same ? 

Best Regards,
Rajani

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team December 13, 2016 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Rajani, 

Query 1: Regarding SfChart over chart, 

We would like to inform you that, when comparing the SfChart with classic chart, SfChart has lots of enriched features and we are able to apply various Template for features present in SfChart. While comparing the SfChart and classic chart in case of Performance, the performance of SfChart is higher than the classic chart. So, we suggest you to use SfChart. 

Query 2: Regarding Zooming support in SfChart3D 

Unfortunately, we are still unable to share a specific timeline for implementation at this time. We do have plans to implement this functionality but there are some more higher priority items on our to-do list that we have to complete first and also the implementation of this feature would greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity, we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Devi 

RD Rajani Davuluri December 13, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Thanks for the update. Will look forward for the feature.

Best Regards,
Rajani

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know,if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Devi

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon