We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Secondary axis interval

Hi,
I have a chart where interval on secondary axis is too small (too dense). I can't tell absolute value of the interval I want, because I plot temperature and sometimes plotted range is 1 °C and sometimes it is 100 °C. I just want to have interval on secondary axis of half density what it is now. Is it possible?

Also, is it possible to display labels on secondary axis with same precision. Now labels on secondary axis are e.g. 1   .95    .9     .85 and I want 1.00 0.95 0.90 0.85.

Thanks for help.

Martin

1 Reply

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team December 9, 2016 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Martin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query 1:

You can achieve this requirement using “MaximumLabels” property as per the following code snippet.  

yAxis.MaximumLabels = 2;   

Maximum Labels: By default, a maximum of 3 labels are displayed for each 100 pixels in axis. The maximum number of labels that should be present within 100 pixels’ length can be customized using the MaximumLabels property of an axis. This property is applicable only for automatic range calculation and it will not work if you set the value for an Interval property of an axis.

Please refer the following link for more details.

Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfchart/axis#common-axis-features  
Query 2:  
You can achieve this requirement using “LabelFormat” property as per the following code snippet. 

yAxis.LabelStyle.LabelFormat = "0.00";   

We have also prepared a sample based on your recruitment. Please download the sample from following location.  
Regards,
Parthiban S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon