We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Tabindex in SfDataGrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127761 Dec 7,2016 11:51 AM Dec 8,2016 08:51 AM WinRT 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Elie
Asked On December 7, 2016 11:51 AM

Hello,

I'm using the sfDataGrid control and i want to customize the behavior of the 'Enter' press key in the keyboard.

The last column of evry row in the grid i defined is an sfNumericUpDown control,

when the cursor is inside the sfNumericUpDown, i need to once i press the 'Enter' key, move the cursor inside the next sfNumericUpDown of the following row in the grid.

How can i achieve this behavior ?

Best regards.

Balamurugan Rajaraman [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 8, 2016 08:51 AM

Hi Elie. 

You can achieve your requirement “Tabindex in SfDataGrid” by calling SelectionController.CurrentCellManager.BeginEdit() method in SfDataGrid’s CurrentCellActivated Event.  

public MainPage() 
{ 
    this.InitializeComponent(); 
    this.grid.CurrentCellActivated += Grid_CurrentCellActivated; 
} 

private void Grid_CurrentCellActivated(object sender, CurrentCellActivatedEventArgs args) 
{ 
    this.grid.SelectionController.CurrentCellManager.BeginEdit(); 
} 

We attached the sample based on your query for your reference Please find the samples from the below link. 

Sample Link: NumericUp_Down 

Regards, 
Balamurugan. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;