We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell customization does not work

Hello,

I'm using the latest macOS version and I'm unable to change an appearance of a cell in a month view. 

I was following the example (https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin-ios/sfschedule/appearance-and-styling) however it did not work (cells are unchanged). In code samples there is no working example of cell customization as well...

Can someone tell how to achieve this please?

Thank you

3 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team December 13, 2016 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Jaroslav,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Based on the given information, we have prepared a simple sample for SFSchedule MonthCell Customization in Xamarin.iOS. Please refer the sample in the below link.

If the provided solution doesn’t work, could you please provide us more details about your requirements? It will be helpful for us to analyze on your requirement and provide you a possible solution.

Regards,  

Jeyasri M.

Attachment: SfSchedule_Xamarin_iOS_61ed6e85.zip

JR Jaroslav Rehorka December 15, 2016 09:49 AM UTC

Aha, it seems that ScheduleMonthCell method for cell modification is not in use anymore.. 

Thank you for your reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team December 16, 2016 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Jaroslav, 

Yes, ScheduleMonthCell event has deprecated, you can use didMonthCellLoaded instead of that. We have already considered to update our online User Guide documentation with the necessary changes, we will update the same as soon as possible. We have also mentioned this breaking changes in our release notes as well. Kindly find the release notes details below link, 

Please let us know if you have any query. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon