We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Recurrence Binding in MVVM

Hello,

How to binding in MVVM the SfScheduler with the recurrence ?

I have an object who didn't have the Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule reference

I put a property on my object string RecurrenceRule but i have an exception when I binding the collection 

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
in this stack trace:
 at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.ScheduleHelper.InternalRRuleGenerator(RecurrenceProperties RecProp, DateTime AppStartTime, DateTime AppEndTime)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.Add(DateTime key, ScheduleAppointment thing)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.SetProxyAppointments(IEnumerable`1 appointmentcollection)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.AppointmentsChanged(DependencyObject dpo, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs arg)
   at Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject.SetValue(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.CreateAppointmentsForItemsSource()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.SetItemsSource()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Schedule.SfSchedule.OnItemsSourceChanged(DependencyObject dpo, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)

I use:
    <syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>
                <syncfusion:ScheduleAppointmentMapping AllDayMapping="IsAllDay"
                                                       AppointmentBackgroundMapping="Background"
                                                       EndTimeMapping="DateFin"
                                                       IsRecursiveMapping="EstRecurrent"
                                                       RecurrenceRuleMapping="RecurrenceRule"
                                                       StartTimeMapping="DateDebut"
                                                       SubjectMapping="Titre" />
            </syncfusion:SfSchedule.AppointmentMapping>

Best regards

2 Replies

EL Elie December 5, 2016 01:47 PM UTC

I find

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team December 6, 2016 08:16 AM UTC

Hi Elie,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We glad to know that you have found the solution for binding in MVVM SfSchedule with the recurrence. Please let us know, if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon