We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Theme Studio (Docking Manager XAML) Error

Hello,

From the last version of Theme Studio generated resource dictionaries this has been a much improved version however there still seems to be an issue which I cannot resolve. In the docking manager if the resource dictionary is included, upon clicking the arrow that brings up the tab menu, an error is generated, I have tried to trace the conflicting color value through the file with no avail, it seems to go a bit deeper than I can see. Any thoughts? or perhaps this is another bug given that if you click on the same arrow in the Theme studio it will also crash. I have also attached the exception text as well.

Thanks,
Dwayne

Attachment: ExceptionText_22737cf8.zip

1 Reply

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team December 1, 2016 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Dwayne,

We have checked the reported problem while generating DockingManager theme resource using ThemeStudio and it is due to the incorrect color value applied for SystemDropShadowChrome element. We suggest you to remove the Color setting for SystemDropShadowChrome(Lines1168, 1301, 1363,1389 for Office2016White) in the theme files generated by WPF theme studio. We have attached the modified file for Office2016White theme and you can download it from the following location.

Theme File: DockingManager_Theme

This changes will not affect the theme of DockingManager control in any other way and we will include this changes in our WPF Theme Studio.

Regards,
Durga S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon