We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Components without Jquery and work with ES6

Hi,

I have any questions:

- Is it possible to use components without jquery? New React.js projects will probably associated with babel and ES6.
- How do I capture the signature of Signature's component?
- Have you created a nmp's service of to use it?

Thank you and congratulations for the initiative.

1 Reply

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team November 30, 2016 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Amando, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support, 

Query 1:”Is it possible to use components without jquery? New React.js projects will probably associated with babel and ES6.” 

No, it is not possible to use our components without jQuery. The React projects are associated with babel and ES6, but in order to render our components need to refer the jQuery script file along with it. 

Query 2:” How do I capture the signature of Signature's component?” 

The drawn signature can be captured by using save() public method of Signature component. The save method returns the image as base64  encoded string and we can use this to save or download the signature by locally through client side script using the <a> tag. 

Please find the below sample and documentation for further reference: 

Query 3:” Have you created a nmp's service of to use it?” 

Did you mean npm service? If yes, please find the below details.  
React-service: 

Else, let us know the purpose of nmp’s service, so that we will check other alternative solution for this use case.  

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Arun P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon