We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Use ToggleButton to hide a div content Client-Side

Hello,

i am able to hide a content div with server side event but it is slower than client side.

Can you show me how achieve it ?

Regards

3 Replies

FP Francis Paul Antony Raj Syncfusion Team November 28, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked with your requirement (“server side event is slower than client side”). As far we have analyzed, this is a common behavior of Server-Side event. We have ensured with ASP.NET default Button too and here also server side event slower than client side event. 

If we misunderstood your requirement, please get back to us with more information regarding this. 

Regards, 
Francis Paul A. 

GU GUYOT December 5, 2016 07:53 AM UTC

Hello,

whath i need is to know how to hide an element client-side with a toggle button. Now i must use a server-side function and it's slow.

Thank you for help.

regards

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 6, 2016 05:13 PM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thanks for the update, 

You can use of our existing client side event “ClientSideOnClick” with toggle button to achieve your requirement, 

Please refer the below code example, 

<ej:ToggleButton ID="ToggleButton" runat="server" Size="Large" ClientSideOnClick="tglebtnClick" DefaultText="Save" ActiveText="Delete"></ej:ToggleButton> 

In script section of your page, 

function tglebtnClick(e) {
// here you can hide the element 
        }

Regards, 

Sasikala Nagarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon