We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to create a footer with SfDataGrid

Hi,

I'm trying to create a footer down my SfDataGrid with Xamarin.Forms
I have searched in your documentation but there is no reference to footers. Is it possible ?

Thank you for your help

3 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team November 24, 2016 07:26 PM UTC

Hi Léo-paul, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have analyzed your requirement for "Create a footer with SfDataGrid". As this feature is not available in our product, we will consider this a feature request. If you could confirm some specific details, it would help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement. Like need to shows the footer by last row of SfDataGrid, Need to shows some specific details within footer? so that we can work towards fulfilling your requirement.

Regards,
Ashok 

JE Jeff December 30, 2016 05:02 PM UTC

I also have the need for a footer that is pinned to the bottom of the SfDataGrid control under the scrollbar.  A simple container is all that is needed, much like the GroupDropArea.  I have the need to add custom controls to the proposed container for Visible Row Count, ItemSource Row Count, Clear Filtering, Clear Sorting, Clear Grouping, Exporting Options, Real-time GridCell Searching, etc...  I am currently forced to use the TableSummaryRowStyle as a container for all custom grid controls, which is a huge headache.  I realize that these custom grid controls could be added to the GroupDropArea, but users would like these custom controls to remain pinned to the bottom of the grid and also not have them moving vertically as the TableSummaryRows do depending on the number of visible rows.

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team January 2, 2017 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Léo-paul,  

Thanks for your update. 

We will consider all your requirement while implementing Footer row support in our SfDataGrid. And this feature will be include in any of our upcoming volume release.  

Regards, 
Ashok 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon