Please find the response below.
We have followed below steps to render TreeGrid control in Orchard CMS.
1. We have created one module called FirstModule by using orchard command prompt, please find the screen shot below.
2. We have modified module.txt file, please find the file from below location.
My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Module.txt
3. Then we need to define route for our module in Routes.cs file, please find the file from below location.
My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Routes.cs
4. Then we have added syncfusion scripts and theme files in below mentioned folder location.
Scripts: My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Scripts
Please find the screen shot for this.
Themes: My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Styles
5. Then add script and theme file reference in ResourceManifest.cs file, please find this file from below location.
My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\ResourceManifest.cs
6. Then we have added Controller name called FirstModule, please the file from below location
My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Controllers\FirstModuleController.cs
7. Then we have added view for this controller with simple TreeGrid sample, please find this file from below location.
My Web Sites\Orchard CMS\Modules\FirstModule\Views\Home\Index.cshtml
8. We have to include newly added files in FirstModule.csproj file, add below code snippet in project file.
9. Then we have enable this Module by using below command, please find the screen shot for this.
10. Then start the Orchard website from WebMatrix and add your module name at the end of Orchard website URL like below
11. TreeGrid is rendered in Orchard CMS, please find the screen shot below.
Can you please share your working sample and details about data source you have used for this with us, it will helpful to serve you better?