We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChildBarManager strange behavior?

Hi, I have a rather large application and now for some reason a few of my baritems won''t fire their events. I''ve checked the code and everything looks fine. Has anyone run into something like this before? Or have any ideas of where I should look to fix it? Thanks Andy J

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2004 06:17 PM UTC

When I say stop working, I mean not firing their click event as they used to. >Hi, > >I have a rather large application and now for some reason a few of my baritems won''t fire their events. I''ve checked the code and everything looks fine. Has anyone run into something like this before? Or have any ideas of where I should look to fix it? > >Thanks > >Andy J

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2004 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Andy, Please provide us with the following information : 1. If possible, a sample application showing this problem 2. Version of Essential Suite used 3. Version of .NET framework and OS used We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal SYncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon