We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Color Behind SFDiagram Remains White on Background Color Change

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127501 Nov 19,2016 04:27 PM Nov 20,2016 11:35 PM WPF 1
Tags: SfDiagram
John Rewolinski
Asked On November 19, 2016 04:27 PM

Hi,

I'm working with SFDiagram.  Whenever I change the background color of SFDiagram, the color remains white behind the nodes.  I am using transparent PNG's for the nodes.

How do we make the background transparent for the diagram?  Please see the picture for clarity:

SFDiagram Background

Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 20, 2016 11:35 PM

Hi John, 

We have a support to achieve your requirement by using PageBackground property of the PageSettings, it is used to set Background color of the SfDiagram. The Background color applies based on the PageWidth and PageHeight of the Diagram or elements(Nodes/Connectors) occupies area in the Diagram. We have provided a Code example and Online Document to represent this. Please refer the code example and Online Document link as below.  

Code Example:  
diagram.PageSettings.PageBackground = new SolidColorBrush(Colors.Transparent);  
Here,diagram is instance of SfDiagram.  

Regards, 
Keerthivasan R. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;