We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Getting Current Value from CurrentCell on CurrentCellChanged

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12745 Apr 10,2004 12:23 PM Apr 10,2004 01:18 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Peter
Asked On April 10, 2004 12:23 PM

how can i get the current state of the checkbox when it is clicked? CurrentCell.Renderer.CurrentValue does not get updated on the second click. i.e. clicking on a checkbox first time and looking at the CurrentCell.Renderer.CurrentValue returns the correct value, now clicking on it the second time and the CurrentCell.Renderer.CurrentValue still retains the first change value Is a bug, design? and how can i make this work? this is getting very frusterating trying to figure out at what is going on behind the scenes, even with source code. Does syncfusion have logic flow chart of what goes on for common grid tasks (the order of events, updates etc for changing cells, updating datasource etc,)

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 10, 2004 01:18 PM

The checkbox is special in that it immediately saves the changed value to the grid itself with each change. So, in CurrentCellChanged, you can get the latest value of a checkbox directly from the grid, this.gridDataBoundGrid1[cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex].CellValue For other celltypes, you would get the value from the CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText. If you run the celltype samples (Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\CellTypes), they have the option of showing the currentcell events in the textbox at the bottom of the form.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;