We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

carousel move at the same time

Hello; 

I have to implement the control SfCarousel in a project PCL Xamarin Formes and it works well under ios on the other hand under Android when I wish to put 3 carousels(merry-go-rounds) in the same page when I move the first one or the second the last carousel(merry-go-round) moves at the same time! I looked in the forum and on Stackoverflow but I did not find stemming!

I supplied you a preview with attachments

Thks

Attachment: Preview_SfCarousel.mp4_1400d614.zip

1 Reply

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team November 9, 2016 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Abdel,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked your reported issue in our side based on your provided video. But we were unable to reproduce the reported issue on our side. We have attached a sample in which we have checked your reported issue in our end in below

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127294/ze/CarouselTest-732276367

So could you please provide more information about the reported issue like issue reproducing sample that will help us to provide better solution on this.

Regards,
Rajkumar G  

Loader.
Up arrow icon