We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

First column witdh grows too much

Hi, i were testing the report designer and that was great with just one problem, i create a table report but when i tested it the firts column width grows too much, i need to keep the size of the report (tables column), please help me how i can make the report keep the columns size even if the total size is smaller than the page width?

Attachment: reportsizeproblem_f0a82cc9.rar

3 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 9, 2016 11:58 AM UTC

Hi Juan,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the reported issue and we were unable to reproduce the issue at our end. So, we have prepared a simple RDL for your reference and it can be downloaded from the following location. 

We request you to share your RDL report or modify the shared report to reproduce the issue at our end. It will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S.  

JC Juan Chau November 12, 2016 03:28 PM UTC

Hi,
Thank You for the answer, this his my report.

Juan

Attachment: CuentasxPagar_86bd94e4.rar

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 14, 2016 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Juan, 

We have modified your report to render without the column width error and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

We suspect that the column width increases due to the improper grouping in Tablix member hierarchy of your tablix. We request you to share the replication procedure used to add the rows after creating the table from Tablix wizard. It will help to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon