We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AddComment() Performance

When I call AddComment() worksheet creation slows dramatically. I can create a worksheet with a thousand rows in a second, but when I call AddComment on a cell more than a few dozen times it takes several minutes. I tried it with a MigrantRange and performance was still very slow. Can you provide a sample where you call AddComment for at least 20% of the rows, more than 200 times, that doesn't slow dramatically compared with when the AddComment() line is commented out? For example, with this code? http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/reporting/xlsio/DataManagement/Performance

Thanks,
Delmer Johnson

3 Replies

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team November 7, 2016 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Delmer, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are able to reproduce the performance issue. We have prepared sample as per your scenario. The sample can be downloaded from following location. 

Kindly refer and confirm us whether this is your scenario. If not, kindly modify and share us the issue reproducing sample which will be helpful for us to provide prompt solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Abirami. 

DJ Delmer Johnson November 7, 2016 08:00 PM UTC

Yes, it does.

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team November 8, 2016 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Delmer, 

Thank you for updating us. 

We are able to reproduce “Performance issue while adding comments”. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 
Abirami. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon