We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Error Export Pdf and PPT

Hi,

I'm trying export report to PDF show me this error...

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll

Additional information: Invalid span specified at row 1 column 0

But when i export to word, excel and html works, just doesn't work with pdf and ppt

What i must change for works?? 

Thanks

3 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team November 1, 2016 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Felipe, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We were unable to reproduce the mentioned export to PDF and PPT format issue at our end. We have tested the sample Report by exporting to PDF and PPT format and it’s working fine at our end. So can you please share the issue reproducible Report Definition file to validate the mentioned issue at our end. 

For your reference, we have prepared the sample, exported PDF & PPT file and demo video and it can be downloaded from, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

FA Felipe Alves November 3, 2016 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj,

Works for me, problem was ej.unobtrusive.js 

Thanks

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team November 4, 2016 05:27 AM UTC

Hi Felipe, 

Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon