We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

problems with to create gantt chart

I have followed the directions to create a gantt, how to test I try create the gantt that seen in the example

But when execute the web app and try enter to desplegate Gantt, the system remains stuck like an infinite loop, could help to properly position the gantt 
Regards

4 Replies

ER Edwin Romero October 31, 2016 04:33 PM UTC

Someone could tell me where find out this js in my lapto?

<script src="http://ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/globalize/0.1.1/globalize.js"></script>

I think that this is a problem of my  app

Regards

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team October 31, 2016 07:19 PM UTC

Hi Edwin, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support 
We have removed our “globalize.js” dependency in Gantt. so no need to refer this scripts. 
Please find the steps below: 
Step 1: Create ASP project 
Step 2: Include the below scripts is the script folder: 

Step 3: Include below themes in the Content folder 

Step 4: Refer the scripts and theme in the below order 

Step 5: Please find the web config: 

We have also prepared the Gantt sample for your reference. Please find the sample from below location: 
We are currently enhancing our documentation. We will let you know once it has been refreshed. 
Disclaimer: We have removed bin and obj folder in the given sample for some security reasons, we must include Syncfusion.EJ and Syncfusion.EJ.Web dlls to render the Gantt control which is available in Essential Studio installed location. 
Syncfusion.EJ Installed location:  
[Installed location]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\xx.x.x.xx\Assemblies\4 \ Syncfusion.EJ.dll 
Syncfusion.EJ.Web Installed location:  
[Installed location]\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ xx.x.x.xx \Assemblies\4 \ Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this 
Regards, 
Jone sherine P S 

ER Edwin Romero November 1, 2016 04:56 AM UTC

Thank you very much for your help, I solved my problem with yours indications
regards

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team November 2, 2016 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Edwin, 
We are glad to know that your issue has resolved. 
Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Jone sherine P S   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon