We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is there some evolution on this control to get it work on Windows platforms ?

Hi,
I just want to get sure that I will be able to choose the correct component to include in my solution.

Can you tell me if there will be an extension of this control that will permit to get full potential of Xamarin.Form platform so that it could work on the three environments (Android, iOS and Windows) ?

Regards.

Eric.

1 Reply

DG Deepak Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team October 24, 2016 07:34 AM UTC

Hi DUCOS, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

As the query is posted under the PDF Viewer control, we want to let you know that currently we have provided support for PDF Viewer in Xamarin.Forms in Android and iOS platforms” only. Kindly refer the PDF viewer documentation in Xamarin Store from the following link for more details about getting started with PDF Viewer component. 

We have logged a feature request for implementing this support in Windows platforms and we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.  

We request to visit our website periodically for feature related updates. 

Regards, 
Deepak G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon