We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Unable to show mobile version of reportviewer in MVC

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

126946 Oct 17,2016 09:00 PM Oct 19,2016 01:21 AM ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: ReportViewer
Juan José Carmona Yebes
Asked On October 17, 2016 09:00 PM

Hello,

I've spent a few days trying to load reportviewer in mobile version with asp net mvc but i can't.

I haven`t found any documentation about how to do it and the online demo http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/mobile/#/index?control=reportviewer doesn't works and there are no information about how this view is implemented.

Could you help me with a mobile rendering sample in MVC, please?

This is the code  i'm using, it works well for desktop version but i am unable to render mobile version,

@model Inforweb.Core.Model.Report
@using Syncfusion.JavaScript;
@using Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models;
@using Syncfusion.EJ.ReportViewer;

@{
    ViewBag.Title = Model.Name;
    Layout = null;
}

<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <title>@ViewBag.Title</title>        

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/default-theme/ej.theme.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/default-theme/ej.widgets.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/responsive-css/ej.responsive.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <!--<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/syncfusion/default.css" rel="stylesheet" />-->
    <!--<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/syncfusion/default-responsive.css" rel="stylesheet" />-->

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/web/ej.web.all.custom.min.js"></script>
   <script src ="/Scripts/ej/mobile/ej.mobile.all.min.js"></script>

</head>
<body style="overflow: hidden; position: static; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%">
    <div style="width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute;">
        @(Html.EJ().ReportViewer("reportsample")
            .ProcessingMode(Syncfusion.JavaScript.ReportViewerEnums.ProcessingMode.Remote)
            .ReportServiceUrl(VirtualPathUtility.ToAbsolute("~/api/RDLReport"))
            .ReportPath("~/Reports/" + Model.File)
            .Locale(Culture)
            .IsResponsive(true)       
         )
    </div>
        @(Html.EJ().ScriptManager())
</body>

Thanks!!!

Yuvaraj Devarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 18, 2016 06:33 AM

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

I've spent a few days trying to load reportviewer in mobile version with asp net mvc but i can't. 
doesn't works and there are no information about how this view is implemented. 

Could you help me with a mobile rendering sample in MVC, please? 

We have not provided the ReportViewer component in ASP.MVC mobile version, but our ReportViewer component will render in mobile environment with responsive. We have prepared a working sample which can be downloaded from the below location,    

Please find the below snap to render the Reporting component mobile view. 

I haven`t found any documentation about how to do it 
We have not provided the ReportViewer component in ASP.MVC mobile version. So, we did not provide ReportViewer documentation in mobile ASP.MVC version.    

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Juan José Carmona Yebes
Replied On October 18, 2016 03:20 PM

OK, i didn't know that there isn't a mobile version for MVC

Thanks!!

Yuvaraj Devarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 19, 2016 01:21 AM

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for your update. 

We can render our MVC ReportViewer component in mobile device with responsive layout. So please confirm whether you can render the ReportViewer component in mobile device with responsive? If the issue still persists in mobile device, then share the issue reproducing screenshot or steps to validate the mentioned issue at our end.   

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;