We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Unable to show mobile version of reportviewer in MVC

Hello,

I've spent a few days trying to load reportviewer in mobile version with asp net mvc but i can't.

I haven`t found any documentation about how to do it and the online demo http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/mobile/#/index?control=reportviewer doesn't works and there are no information about how this view is implemented.

Could you help me with a mobile rendering sample in MVC, please?

This is the code  i'm using, it works well for desktop version but i am unable to render mobile version,

@model Inforweb.Core.Model.Report
@using Syncfusion.JavaScript;
@using Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models;
@using Syncfusion.EJ.ReportViewer;

@{
    ViewBag.Title = Model.Name;
    Layout = null;
}

<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <title>@ViewBag.Title</title>        

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/default-theme/ej.theme.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/default-theme/ej.widgets.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/responsive-css/ej.responsive.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <!--<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/syncfusion/default.css" rel="stylesheet" />-->
    <!--<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/syncfusion/default-responsive.css" rel="stylesheet" />-->

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/web/ej.web.all.custom.min.js"></script>
   <script src ="/Scripts/ej/mobile/ej.mobile.all.min.js"></script>

</head>
<body style="overflow: hidden; position: static; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%">
    <div style="width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute;">
        @(Html.EJ().ReportViewer("reportsample")
            .ProcessingMode(Syncfusion.JavaScript.ReportViewerEnums.ProcessingMode.Remote)
            .ReportServiceUrl(VirtualPathUtility.ToAbsolute("~/api/RDLReport"))
            .ReportPath("~/Reports/" + Model.File)
            .Locale(Culture)
            .IsResponsive(true)       
         )
    </div>
        @(Html.EJ().ScriptManager())
</body>

Thanks!!!

3 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team October 18, 2016 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

I've spent a few days trying to load reportviewer in mobile version with asp net mvc but i can't. 
doesn't works and there are no information about how this view is implemented. 

Could you help me with a mobile rendering sample in MVC, please? 

We have not provided the ReportViewer component in ASP.MVC mobile version, but our ReportViewer component will render in mobile environment with responsive. We have prepared a working sample which can be downloaded from the below location,    

Please find the below snap to render the Reporting component mobile view. 

I haven`t found any documentation about how to do it 
We have not provided the ReportViewer component in ASP.MVC mobile version. So, we did not provide ReportViewer documentation in mobile ASP.MVC version.    

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

JJ Juan José Carmona Yebes October 18, 2016 07:20 PM UTC

OK, i didn't know that there isn't a mobile version for MVC

Thanks!!

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team October 19, 2016 05:21 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for your update. 

We can render our MVC ReportViewer component in mobile device with responsive layout. So please confirm whether you can render the ReportViewer component in mobile device with responsive? If the issue still persists in mobile device, then share the issue reproducing screenshot or steps to validate the mentioned issue at our end.   

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon