We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exporting charts to Excel

Hi I was wondering if the latest release has any functionality for exporting Charts to Excel (Even as image is fine) Thanks and regards Arun

4 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 8, 2004 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Arun, Please find a sample that shows exporting Chart data to MS Excel using ExcelRW linked to below: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/chartexcelrw.zip Regards, Davis

AB Arun Balakrishnan April 12, 2004 11:30 AM UTC

Davis Thanks for your prompt answer. However when I tried to build the example I get several build errors.The root of the problem seems to be in the statement IChart chart = chartBook.Charts.Add("EssentialChart"); The error message says " Type or namespace name ''IChart'' could not be found. I do have the ExcelRW as part of the project reference and this problem does not happen with the ''IWorkbook'' interface.I am also unable to find the ''IChart'' namespace using Intellisense. I am using Syncfusion Essential Suite 2.0.3.0. Is there any component that I need to download seperately ? Thanks and regards Arun >Hi Arun, > >Please find a sample that shows exporting Chart data to MS Excel using ExcelRW linked to below: > >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/chartexcelrw.zip > >Regards, > >Davis >

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 12, 2004 04:08 PM UTC

Hi Arun, Sorry about that. There was a change in namespaces in ExcelRW after 2.0.3.0 was shipped. Please add this using statement and it should work: using Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Interfaces.Charts; Regards, Davis

AB Arun Balakrishnan April 12, 2004 09:18 PM UTC

Davis Thanks. I tried your suggestion and it works OK. >Hi Arun, > >Sorry about that. There was a change in namespaces in ExcelRW after 2.0.3.0 was shipped. Please add this using statement and it should work: > >using Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Interfaces.Charts; > >Regards, > >Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon