We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid not refresh after add/edit in Tab control

I have a tab control with two tabs, each having a ej:grid.  The grid on the first tab works perfectly.  When I add/edit the grid on the second tab, when the action is completed the grid goes blank and doesn't display any records.  Though the record counter at the bottom show there are records.  If I then click the first tab and then click the second tab (or resize the window) all the records are displayed.  Seem like the grid is not being refresh properly when on the second tab.  I load the records from code behind.

After edit/add, as you can see there are records there, just not being displayed.  As said before if a resize the window/click on tab 1 then tab 2 they display fine.

Thanks,
Mike

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team October 17, 2016 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

We are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. We have prepared a sample that can be downloaded from the following location. 

Please share the following details to analyze the issue and provide you solution as early as possible. 

1)      Code example of Grid and events used (if any) 
2)      Stacktrace browser console  
3)      Version of the Essential Studio 
4)      Replication procedure for the issue. Are you trying to add/edit the Grid in hidden tab or second tab even in its hidden state?  
5)      Name of the browser and its version 
6)      If possible, reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send it to us. 

Regards, 
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon