We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to have more than 1 chart per page?

Hey!

I am trying to add 2 Sf Charts to a page (its tabbed I don't it matters) but I cannot display even the first one! What's wrong? Could I have an example please?

Thanks

8 Replies

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team October 17, 2016 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Stratis,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We had prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/SimpleSample600338761  

Regards,
Parthiban S

SB Stratis Batikas October 17, 2016 02:58 PM UTC

Thanks for that! Is it possible to have them full size in a scroll view as well?

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team October 18, 2016 09:31 AM UTC

Hi Stratis,

We had prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/TabSample-2089694740  

Regards,
Parthiban S

SB Stratis Batikas October 21, 2016 01:41 PM UTC

Hello again,

Why the scrollview view is not working ?  Each time I add a new chart to the page the other charts shrink cause the scroll view is not working! Could I have an example like the last one with 5 PieSeries Full Size? so each one of the pie charts to be one page size, and after scrolling same with the 2nd !

Thank you!

SB Stratis Batikas October 21, 2016 01:47 PM UTC

on XAML please!!!!

<ScrollView x:Name="ScrollView" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">
        <StackLayout x:Name="GraphSl" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">

<chart:SfChart x:Name="domainPie" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand"/>

</StackLayout>
</ScrollView>

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team October 24, 2016 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Stratis,

Thanks for the update.

You need to set the HeightRequest and WidthRequest to SfChart to achieve this requirement. We have also prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/TabSample228004795  

Please get back to us if need further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

NI Nishchith March 20, 2019 01:04 PM UTC

This sample code is not working .. After copying the sample code ios simulator is coming while blank white screen whenever I use the below code

<ScrollView x:Name="ScrollView" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="Fill">
        <StackLayout x:Name="GraphSl" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">
    <chart:SfChart x:Name="Chart1" WidthRequest="{Binding width}"  HeightRequest="{Binding height}">
                <chart:SfChart.Series>
                    <chart:PieSeries ItemsSource="{Binding DataPoints}" XBindingPath="Name" YBindingPath="LastName" >
                    </chart:PieSeries>
                </chart:SfChart.Series>

</chart:SfChart>

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Nishchith, 

We have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end by creating a simple sample based on the sample code snippet, we are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. Its working fine in iOS.  

Please find the tested sample below with the SfChart version 16.4.0.52. 

Since we are not aware of your exact application scenario, we were not able to reproduce this issue at our end, so can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Bharathi.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon