We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Is it possible to have more than 1 chart per page?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

126411 Oct 14,2016 03:45 AM Oct 24,2016 08:55 AM Xamarin.Forms 6
Tags: SfChart
Stratis Batikas
Asked On October 14, 2016 03:45 AM

Hey!

I am trying to add 2 Sf Charts to a page (its tabbed I don't it matters) but I cannot display even the first one! What's wrong? Could I have an example please?

Thanks

Parthiban Sundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 17, 2016 08:07 AM

Hi Stratis,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We had prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/SimpleSample600338761  

Regards,
Parthiban S

Stratis Batikas
Replied On October 17, 2016 10:58 AM

Thanks for that! Is it possible to have them full size in a scroll view as well?

Replied On October 18, 2016 05:31 AM

Hi Stratis,

We had prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/TabSample-2089694740  

Regards,
Parthiban S

Stratis Batikas
Replied On October 21, 2016 09:41 AM

Hello again,

Why the scrollview view is not working ?  Each time I add a new chart to the page the other charts shrink cause the scroll view is not working! Could I have an example like the last one with 5 PieSeries Full Size? so each one of the pie charts to be one page size, and after scrolling same with the 2nd !

Thank you!

Stratis Batikas
Replied On October 21, 2016 09:47 AM

on XAML please!!!!

<ScrollView x:Name="ScrollView" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">
        <StackLayout x:Name="GraphSl" Orientation="Vertical" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">

<chart:SfChart x:Name="domainPie" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand"/>

</StackLayout>
</ScrollView>

Replied On October 24, 2016 08:55 AM

Hi Stratis,

Thanks for the update.

You need to set the HeightRequest and WidthRequest to SfChart to achieve this requirement. We have also prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please download a sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126411/ze/TabSample228004795  

Please get back to us if need further assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;