We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Splitter pane width not working

On the demo pages it seems the pan-size property is not working. It is also not working on my code. It appears to be splitting at the 50%-50% mark for two panes.

http://aspnetcore.syncfusion.com/splitter/orientation 

Code snippet from my project:
<e-split-pane max-size="50" pane-size="100" >

3 Replies

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team October 7, 2016 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Scott Peal,   

We were able to reproduce the reported issue with Splitter’s Pane-Size. We have logged a bug report, and the bug fix will be available in the next service pack for Volume 3.   
Until then, you can use the code similar to the below sample to achieve your requirement. View the code example block for reference.   
Code example: 
@[cshtml] 

@{  
    List<Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.PaneProperties> prop = new List<Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.PaneProperties>(); 
    prop.Add(new Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.PaneProperties { PaneSize = "50", MaxSize = "100" }); 
    prop.Add(new Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.PaneProperties { PaneSize = "20" }); 
} 

<ej-Splitter id="inner" width="401" is-responsive="true" pane-properties="@prop" orientation="@Orientation.Horizontal"> 

We have prepared a workaround sample for your requirement. Please find it in the below link:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/SplitterF1263142138398082  

Regards, 
Narayanasamy P.

SP Scott Peal October 7, 2016 02:39 PM UTC

Hey, You guys have rocking good support!  I will be asking the boss to buy a company license now.

The work around worked. Thanks.

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team October 10, 2016 05:29 AM UTC

Hi Scott Peal, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are glad to hear that your issue has resolved. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards, 
Narayanasamy p. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon