We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Save and restore the configuration of the GanttControl

I want to save the width and the order of the grid in Gant Control and also the width of the Gantt or of the Grid in a XML document.
I know that the grid object of Visual Studio has the posibility to export it's configuration, with this functions:     RestoreLayoutFromXml   /   SaveLayoutToXml.
Would it be possible to do something like these functions? I saw that GantControl  has 'WritePropertyToXML' / 'ReadPropertyFromXML' functions, but I don't know how to use.

And the next question, is there any posibility to put the Gantt in the botton side and the grid in the top side? 

Thanks

1 Reply

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team October 6, 2016 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Igor, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We are able to export and import the GanttControl to XML by using ExportToXML and ImportFromXML methods respectively. Please find demo sample from the below link. 

Currently we don’t have support to place the Gantt chart in the bottom and the grid in the top. Please provide us the real time use case scenario regarding this. 

Regards, 
Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon