We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Save and restore the configuration of the GanttControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

126297 Oct 6,2016 05:43 AM Oct 6,2016 08:02 AM WPF 1
Tags: GanttControl
Igor
Asked On October 6, 2016 05:43 AM

I want to save the width and the order of the grid in Gant Control and also the width of the Gantt or of the Grid in a XML document.
I know that the grid object of Visual Studio has the posibility to export it's configuration, with this functions:     RestoreLayoutFromXml   /   SaveLayoutToXml.
Would it be possible to do something like these functions? I saw that GantControl  has 'WritePropertyToXML' / 'ReadPropertyFromXML' functions, but I don't know how to use.

And the next question, is there any posibility to put the Gantt in the botton side and the grid in the top side? 

Thanks

Sridharan Gajendran [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2016 08:02 AM

Hi Igor, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We are able to export and import the GanttControl to XML by using ExportToXML and ImportFromXML methods respectively. Please find demo sample from the below link. 

Currently we don’t have support to place the Gantt chart in the bottom and the grid in the top. Please provide us the real time use case scenario regarding this. 

Regards, 
Sridharan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;