We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

No overflow of content, rather want vertical extension as required...

I am using an ejTab with dynamic content which also changes through user-interaction (and subsequent JS-Calls). Occassionally I get the effect captured in this screenshot: 

2 Replies

MB Michael Baas October 4, 2016 04:49 PM UTC

...continued...:

The white area on the top is the bottom region of the ejTab, grey/blue is the default background of the page.

How can I avoid this effect and get the ejTab to resize as required?

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 5, 2016 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Michael,  

We were unable to reproduce the issue in our end. Please refer the below given link: 

We suspect that the issue might have occurred if you have overridden the height of tab when adding tab content dynamically. Please ensure this in your end .  

We have a property called  heightAdjustMode property and its default value is set as Content so that the tab content panel height will be set based on the content height, so  that overflow will be prevented by this property if height of tab is not overridden in any cases . 

Please refer the below given table for available heightAdjustMode: 

Name 
Type 
Description 
None 
string 
No 
Content panel height is set  based on the height property. 
Content 
string 
Yes 
Content panel height will be set based on content of tab item. 
Auto 
string 
No 
All panel height will be set the tallest panel height 
Fill 
string 
No 
Content panel height is set  based on the parent height 

If you are still facing the issue kindly revert by modifying the above sample to reproduce the issue so that we could provide better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Keerthana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon