We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add asp fileupload in Richtextbox Tools to upload image from computer

Hello,

How can i integrate asp:fileupload or syncfusion upload box to RTE tool. So that user can upload image from computer and see that image in RTE directly?
I'm aware that there is Fileexplorer but i prefer using simple upload control.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

3 Replies

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team October 3, 2016 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Leks, 

Thanks for the patience. 

We can achieve your reported scenario by using custom tool option in RTE. We need to embed the Uploadbox control into the RTE using the custom tool list and this controls can be formed in the ClientSideOnPreRender event. We have prepared the sample as per your requirement in RTE. Please find the sample link below. 

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

LE leks October 4, 2016 07:51 PM UTC

Thank you for your answer.

Is that working with essential studio 13.4.0.53? My RTE  has CustomTool instead of CustomTools and ej:CustomTool instead of ej:CustomTools.

Also i cannot find ClientSideOnPreRender in my RTE.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards...

DT Dhivyalakshmi Thirumurugan Syncfusion Team October 5, 2016 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Leks, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have  provided the ClientSideOnPreRender event support on “v13.2.0.29” itself and we have done the naming convention changes on “v13.3.0.12”. So the reported conflict will not occur in the provided sample. We have checked the same sample by replacing the DLL and the script file as per the reported version of  v13.4.0.53 and the sample works fine. Kindly check the modified sample link below. 

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Dhivyalakshmi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon