We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

FEATURE TO CREATE NESTED CATEGORY

I am loving the report server particularly the user management and access control. Meeting most of my expectations.

FEATURE REQUESTED:
Can you add a feature such I can be able to create nested categories for my reports and have access control at each sub level...? Something like a tree view for my categories to be listed on left panel where categories are currently listed?

example:

SALES
    SUPPLIER 1
    STUPPLIER 2
    SUPPLIER N

PURCHASES

Thank you for giving us this product.It's really awesome.

4 Replies

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team September 19, 2016 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Gordon, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

For now, we have not considered this scenario in our Report Server. We will analyze this and let you know on the possibilities on or before 21-Sep-2016. 

Thanks, 
R. Venkatesan 

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team September 22, 2016 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Gordon, 

We have logged a Feature Request for the requirement “Nested Category for Reports” and we don’t have any immediate plans for this feature and it will be included in any of our releases. 

Thanks, 
R. Venkatesan 

DC David Crumb February 4, 2018 01:14 PM UTC

Yes, please PLEASE implement this feature.....

BM Bowthra Mani Syncfusion Team February 5, 2018 12:31 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

We will intimate you once the feature will be available in our Report Server.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
M. Bowthra

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon