We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Auto Size Rows and Columns

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125928 Sep 12,2016 12:51 PM UTC Sep 14,2016 09:15 AM UTC WPF 3
Tags: GridControl
David
Asked On September 12, 2016 12:51 PM UTC

I have my grid control nested inside of a canvas control. I want to bind the height and width of the grid control to the height and width of the canvas control. I then want to define how many rows and columns the grid will have, so that it auto fills the width and height of the cells. I would then like it to re-size when the canvas re-sizes (this event will happen when the window re-sizes). Is there any way to do this?

Kanimozhi Bharathi [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 13, 2016 10:57 AM UTC

Hi David, 

We have analyzed your query and prepared a sample based on your requirement by invoking SizeChanged Event of GridControl and setting the height and width for the rows/columns. Please find the sample link for your reference. 

Regards 
Kanimozhi B 

David
Replied On September 13, 2016 12:01 PM UTC

That is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for thanks Kanimozhi. The support at Syncfusion is amazing, thank you.

Pannir Selvam S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 14, 2016 09:15 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your update. 

Regards, 
Pannir 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;