We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How To Remove Arrow on Row Headers

whenever I click on a row header I get this arrow point to the right" cursor. How do I get rid of this?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2004 02:58 PM UTC

You can change the CellType of the "Row Header" basestyle to Header. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.BaseStylesMap["Row Header"].StyleInfo.CellType = "Header";

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2004 04:31 PM UTC

Actually that Didnt work.. Also note: I get a "down arrow" cursor on the column headers as well that I do not want showing up. Basically the only cursor i want the grid to do is the sizing cursor.. everything else I want off

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2004 05:13 PM UTC

Hi MCRB, Just turn off the column selection in the AllowSelection property (Gridcontrol --> Properties) to see if that helps. this.gridControl1.AllowSelection = ((((((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Row | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Table) | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Cell) | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Multiple) | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Shift) | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.Keyboard) | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridSelectionFlags.AlphaBlend); Regards, Jay N

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 2, 2004 06:49 PM UTC

Also, to turn off the drag/drop cursor, you can use code like: this.gridControl1.ControllerOptions = GridControllerOptions.All & (~GridControllerOptions.OleDataSource); or in VB.NET Me.gridControl2.ControllerOptions = GridControllerOptions.All And Not GridControllerOptions.OleDataSource If you do not want you user to move columns/rows (whcih will sow a dragdrop cursor as well, make you you have the grid.AllowDragSelectedCOls and grid.AllowDragSelectedRows set to false.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon