We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.DocIO - Add shape of type TextBox

Is there a way to add a shape of type TextBox?
I need to add a textbox to the header and set position, HorizontalOrigin, VerticalOrigin, TextVerticalAlignment, AlternativeText etc... but if i use paragraph.appendTextBox those properties does not exists only if i use AppendShape.

The AutoShapeType does not contain TextBox type, i can't use AutoShapeType.Rectangle because i have another program that search for shapes of type TextBox and edit/delete them according to the user choice.

1 Reply

VR Vijay Ramachandran Syncfusion Team September 9, 2016 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Shenhav,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

On further analysing with the given details, we suspect your requirement is adding text box at particular position of Word document by using HorizontalOrgin, VerticalOrgin etc. properties and also finding the text box from the Word document. We have created the sample for achieving your requirement. Please find the sample from following link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/125743/ze/GenerateWord_Windows-750041281.zip

If we misunderstood any of your requirement then kindly elaborate the actual requirement with detailed description. Thereby we will analyse further on the mentioned case and will provided you appropriate solution.

Regards,
Vijay R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon