We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Which JS file is used for Rich Text Editor

I want to find out the exact JavaScript that is used for Rich Text Editor. The file ej.web.all.min.js seems to be of 8 MB  so I don't want to load all of the controls. I want to load file specifically for the controls.

Is there any list which specifies all of the JavaScript that is required for specific controls ?

Regards,
Ravi

1 Reply

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team September 9, 2016 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Ravi, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
The “ej.web.all.min.js” script file contains all our web controls scripts to render all of our controls, so the file size is large. To avoid this, we can refer the individual script file for the required component. 
Essential JS "Custom Script Generator" is used to generate the necessary Script and CSS (minified and unminified) file based on components that are used in your project. This will help you to reduce the size of the Script and CSS files when using few controls in your project.  
To get the custom script and css file for Syncfusion controls, you can use the Syncfusion DirectTrac credentials to log in the EJ Custom Script Generator system with the below specified link. 
For your references, we have a documentation of getting started for “custom script generator” and how to use it. Please find the following link for the same. 
Also, please refer the following class reference link. Under the heading Requires, you can find the required script files for file explorer component. 

You can get the individual scripts file in the following dashboard location, 

“<Installed Location>”\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\xx.x.x.xx\Javascript\assets\scripts\web 

Also, please find the KB links for the same: 

Regards, 
Kasithangam 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon