We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is it possible to customize item views in a sfKanban control?

Hi,

Looking into the sfKanban control API reference I come across a class called 'KanbanItemView'. This class inherits properties and methods from the general Android View object which looks like it enables changing the size of a individual Kanban item view.

Problem is, I cannot see where to access ie get reference(s) from a sfKanban control to his child view items.  Also, once I have got a reference to a item view, and able to change its size, how would it be possible to change the layout of the Title, Image, Description fields inside that view.

Would be of great interest if there would be a possibility to change a item view template that will apply to all item views belonging to a certain sfKanban control.

Please suggest,

Kindest regards,

1 Reply

MK Magesh Kumar Krishnan Syncfusion Team September 5, 2016 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Avrohom,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We can achieve your requirement by using BindItemView method of KanbanAdapter class. We had prepared a sample by changing item view layout. Please find a sample from location given below.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/125698/ze/KanbanCustomization1847045409

Regards,
Magesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon