We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Is it possible to customize item views in a sfKanban control?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125698 Sep 4,2016 01:38 PM UTC Sep 5,2016 10:58 AM UTC Xamarin.Android 1
Tags: SfKanban
Mr Avrohom Singer
Asked On September 4, 2016 01:38 PM UTC

Hi,

Looking into the sfKanban control API reference I come across a class called 'KanbanItemView'. This class inherits properties and methods from the general Android View object which looks like it enables changing the size of a individual Kanban item view.

Problem is, I cannot see where to access ie get reference(s) from a sfKanban control to his child view items.  Also, once I have got a reference to a item view, and able to change its size, how would it be possible to change the layout of the Title, Image, Description fields inside that view.

Would be of great interest if there would be a possibility to change a item view template that will apply to all item views belonging to a certain sfKanban control.

Please suggest,

Kindest regards,

Magesh Kumar Krishnan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 5, 2016 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Avrohom,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We can achieve your requirement by using BindItemView method of KanbanAdapter class. We had prepared a sample by changing item view layout. Please find a sample from location given below.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/125698/ze/KanbanCustomization1847045409

Regards,
Magesh

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;