We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

MVC 6 Tag Helpers documentation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

125629 Aug 30,2016 03:40 AM UTC Nov 3,2016 12:19 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: Button
Pascal Veilleux
Asked On August 30, 2016 03:40 AM UTC

Hi,
I'm starting a new project using ASP.NET MVC 6 and from what I understand, I should use the Tag Helpers instead of the Html Helpers. However, I don't find any documentation about them. I can see some exemples on the Demos pages for ASP.NET Core but no complete documentation.
Does somebody know where I can find the documentation about the Tag Helpers?
Thanks

Deepa Loganathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 31, 2016 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Pascal,     
Sorry for the inconvenience.     
We were in the process of preparing the help documents for EJ Tag helpers. We will update you once the document is published online.   
We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,    
Deepa L.   

shimaz
Replied On November 2, 2016 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Pascal,     
We were in the process of preparing the help documents for EJ Tag helpers. We will update you once the document is published online.   
We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,    
Deepa L.   

Is full documentation avaiable now? 

https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core/grid/getting-started missing most.

Deepa Loganathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 3, 2016 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Pascal,   
We have completed getting started documentation work for all the components and it is available in below path 
Also working on complete grid feature documentation in asp.net core and we will update to you once all feature documents updated in live. 
If you have any suggestions or feedbacks for improvising our help documents, please let us know. 
Regards,  
Deepa Loganathan. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;