We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MVC 6 Tag Helpers documentation

Hi,
I'm starting a new project using ASP.NET MVC 6 and from what I understand, I should use the Tag Helpers instead of the Html Helpers. However, I don't find any documentation about them. I can see some exemples on the Demos pages for ASP.NET Core but no complete documentation.
Does somebody know where I can find the documentation about the Tag Helpers?
Thanks

3 Replies

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team August 31, 2016 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Pascal,     
Sorry for the inconvenience.     
We were in the process of preparing the help documents for EJ Tag helpers. We will update you once the document is published online.   
We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,    
Deepa L.   

AS ashimaz replied to Deepa Loganathan November 2, 2016 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Pascal,     
We were in the process of preparing the help documents for EJ Tag helpers. We will update you once the document is published online.   
We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,    
Deepa L.   

Is full documentation avaiable now? 

https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core/grid/getting-started missing most.

DL Deepa Loganathan Syncfusion Team November 3, 2016 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Pascal,   
We have completed getting started documentation work for all the components and it is available in below path 
Also working on complete grid feature documentation in asp.net core and we will update to you once all feature documents updated in live. 
If you have any suggestions or feedbacks for improvising our help documents, please let us know. 
Regards,  
Deepa Loganathan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon