We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Modal Dialog for filter choice / Computed Fields

Hi Guys, i'm new on development with Syncfusion, 

i have some problems with filter selection dialogs, for some fields the selection dialog appear with only one row with no Ok / Discard button..

like image in attach.

Other problem is related on percentage computed field,  when the PivotGrid first start , the values are correct 

i use this statement in 
private PivotReport BindDefaultData() 
{
pivotSetting.PivotCalculations.Add(new PivotComputationInfo { CalculationName = "myTotal", Description = "Percentuale", FieldHeader = "Percentuale", FieldName = "myTotal", Format = "P", CalculationType = Syncfusion.PivotAnalysis.Base.CalculationType.PercentageOfGrandTotal });
}

but after some refresh due to filtering, the correct percentage values are lost, and i see just total numbers

Thanks for help 

Regards

Attachment: Cattura_d493061d.zip

2 Replies

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team August 25, 2016 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Alessio, 
 Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 
Please find the response below. 

i have some problems with filter selection dialogs, for some fields the selection dialog appear with only one row with no Ok / Discard button.. 
like image in attach. 
This issue can be resolved at sample level itself. Please add the below provided CSS property to your sample. 

NOTE: The below CSS property will rectify the mentioned issue. 

<style>  
       #clientDialog_wrapper .e-scroller {  
            overflow: hidden !important;  
        }  
        .e-dialog-scroller .e-scrollbar {  
            display:none !important;  
        }  
    </style>  

Other problem is related on percentage computed field,  when the PivotGrid first start , the values are correct  

i use this statement in  
{ 
pivotSetting.PivotCalculations.Add(new PivotComputationInfo { CalculationName = "myTotal", Description = "Percentuale", FieldHeader = "Percentuale", FieldName = "myTotal", Format = "P", CalculationType = Syncfusion.PivotAnalysis.Base.CalculationType.PercentageOfGrandTotal }); 
} 

but after some refresh due to filtering, the correct percentage values are lost, and i see just total numbers 

“Modal Dialog for filter choice / Computed Fields” - is a known issue and have fixed it. The fix for the issue will be available in our upcoming Volume 2 SP2, 2016 release which is scheduled for roll out by end of this month. 

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team August 26, 2016 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Alessio, 

i use this statement in   
{  
}  

We have created a new incident to provide patch for the reported issue . We request you to follow with the incident for further details.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon