We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I use ApplyXmlLookAndFeel() to retrieve the appearance of GridGroupingControl,But............

I use ApplyXmlLookAndFeel() to retrieve  the appearance of GridGroupingControl,But all the cells' text become smaller......Could I contain the cells' size?
I use a big size font in GridGroupingControl,and set GridVisualStyles  into Metro

this.gridGroupingControl1.Font = new System.Drawing.Font("宋体", 16F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Point, ((byte)(134)));
this.gridGroupingControl1.GridVisualStyles = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.GridVisualStyles.Metro;

XmlReader xr = new XmlTextReader("GridSchema.xml");
                XmlReader xrApp = new XmlTextReader("GridLooknFeel.xml");
                this.gridGroupingControl1.ApplyXmlSchema(xr);
                this.gridGroupingControl1.ApplyXmlLookAndFeel(xrApp);
                xr.Close();
                xrApp.Close();

All the cells' text become smaller...........
Thanks !

5 Replies

AR Amal Raj U Syncfusion Team August 11, 2016 08:54 AM UTC

Hi ligyste, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have created a simple sample to reproduce your reported scenario. Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the “cells text become smaller” issue. Could you please refer to the attached sample and let us know if our scenario differs from us and confirm us whether you are mentioning the text size or the cell’s size or send us the sample with the issue reproducible? 

Sample Link 

Regards, 
Amal Raj U. 

LI ligyste August 12, 2016 11:13 AM UTC

This is my sample.Thanks!

Attachment: GridGroupingControlTest_17c2aaf1.rar

AR Amal Raj U Syncfusion Team August 15, 2016 08:13 AM UTC

Hi Ligyste, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have analyzed the given sample. When you are using Metro theme , default appearance settings will be set if we don’t enable PersistAppearanceSettings  property. So we suggest you to enable PersistAppearanceSettings property. Please make use of the below code, 

Code Snippet 
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.PersistAppearanceSettings = true; 

Sample Link 

Regards, 
Amal Raj U. 

LI ligyste August 16, 2016 04:30 AM UTC

I had tried,It worked very well!
Thank you very much!

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team August 16, 2016 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Ligyste, 

Thanks for your update, 

We are glad to know that your reported problem has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon