We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NuGet Package Restore failed for one or more packages .................

Hi,
     I am new in Syncfusion development. I am started from download the syncfusion ASP.NET MVC for .NET Core 1.0. Now while running the sample project in syncfussion, i face a problem that can be seen in the attached pictures. I am using Essential studio enterprise edition - community licence, version 14.2.0.28. Please help me ASAP because i am stuck just in start of my project. I am Just built the project and face these errors.

Attachment: Issues_6fe5f084.rar

1 Reply

MM Manikandan Mariappan Syncfusion Team August 8, 2016 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Qasim,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We suspect that the reported issue raised due to the NuGet online feed URL was not configured properly in your package manager window. We can see that all the packages were tried to download from the below link.   

We request you to check whether the NuGet packages are related to the URL is configured or not.   
To know more about ASP.NET Core 1.0 and its configuration please refer the below link   
If you still face any difficulties in configuring our components in ASP.NET Core application. Please revert with more information to provide the solution at the earliest.   

Regards,   
Manikandan Manikandan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon