We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Treeview inside a form

I've a form that contains an "unlimited depth" category list. To keep it maintainable I would like to use  some sort of treeview system to let the user select one or more categories, but I can't figure out how to get the checkboxes translated in to real checkboxes instead of divs. 

1 Reply

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 19, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your requirement. You can have checkbox in each node of treeview control by enabling the property “showCheckBox” as true.  

We have get the checked node details in below ways. 

1.       getCheckedNodes()àgets currently checked node’s jQuery object 
For more details on the getCheckedNodes, please refer to the help document link: 

2.       getCheckedNodesIndex()àgets currently checked node’s indexes  
       For more details on the getCheckedNodesIndex, please refer to the help document link: 

As per requirement we have prepared sample.Please find it below. 

In the above sample we have set showCheckbox property to treeview and also get the checked node’s indexes. 
 If still the problem persists, please revert back the provided sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to showcase the issue at our end. This would be more helpful for us to provide better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon